Health Suite

Greetings from the Health Suite!

Welcome back to school! I am so excited to be your school nurse! I have been working for BCPS for many years and before that I took care of lots of children at Kennedy Krieger Institute. Pediatric nursing has always been my passion and it is a privilege to take care of your child(ren). I look forward to working with each of you. Please contact me with any health-related questions or concerns. Or, just to say hi! 😊

Wishing you a wonderful year!

Leah House, RN

Email: [email protected]

Nurse phone number – 443-809-6030 

Listed below are links to commonly used forms during the school year. All students must have up to date immunizations in their school record.

The Consent for Administration of Approved Discretionary Medication form is required every year. It serves as a health update and as permission to dispense medications such as Tylenol, cough drops, Tums, etc. Ibuprofen is not given to elementary students unless they are 9 years old or older and have their menses or unless they have the Doctor's Medication Order completed.

The Allergy Health Form should be completed only for students who have allergies (other than seasonal allergies).

Forms needed for medications to be taken in school, including over-the-counter meds, eye drops, lotions, etc. are: Doctor's Medication Order, Doctor's Order for Asthma, as applicable.  

Forms needed for students new to the school include: Physical form, New Student Health History, Dental Health, Blood Lead Testing Certificate, and the Immunization Certificate.


Immunization Certificate:


Discretionary Med form:


Allergy form:


Doctor’s Order for Medication in School:


Doctor’s Order of Asthma Treatment in School:


Physical form:


New Student Health History:


Dental form:


Lead form:


COVID resources:




COVID Screening form: